Mr. Surf’s 2018 Surf & Paddle Camps /Lessons & Rentals
We provide: Qualified Instructors (Lifeguard Qualified Instructor on site); boards (SURF / SKIM/ PADDLE BOARDS- pending wave conditions); group pictures, and discount coupons to our Surf Shop, Coffee Shop and Restaurant.
How to Prepare and What to bring:
-eat a healthy meal a couple hours before arriving
-be well hydrated before arriving
-have plenty sunscreen applied, bring towels, a surf shirt / rash guard or an extra shirt to wear while surfing
-bring POLARIZED EYEWEAR with a lanyard for paddle boarding
Contact: 850-235-2702 or e-mail: [email protected]
Services are Rentals, Camps/Lessons, and Parties
Rentals: Surfboards, Paddle boards, Skim boards, Kayaks and bikes – rates vary pending season.
PLEASE NOTE SEASONS & Daily = Business Hours. Limited number of boards during peak season.
March thru Oct (HIGH Season):
Boards & Kayaks are $15 hourly $40 per day Three Days-$35 per day Week (five days) – $20
Skim boards $10 hourly $25 Daily
Bikes $10 hourly, 1/2 Day $20, Daily $25
(rates vary LOW Season) Nov. – Feb.
Camps (up to 20 participants) $400(tax not included) includes: One Qualified Lifeguard / Instructor, Two Mr. Surf’s trained professional instructors; boards (surf and paddle) pending on marine conditions. We take professional pictures and send them to the person overseeing the party to distribute to participants.
Parties (up to 20 participants) $475 (tax not included) same as above, however additional amenities include P.A. system w/Christian music while enjoying activities; two 10×10 tent for party w/large table if requested.
***Times for Camps and Parties are 3 hours
Individual lessons: $45 per person
– Make reservations well in advance as we get busy during peak seasons
– All activities pending SAFE & FAVORABLE weather and marine conditions
– If Surf is flat, we can opt to Paddle Boarding on Gulf or Bay
– preference time for starting camps/parties/lessons between 8am and 9am due to favorable marine/surf conditions, crowding conditions on beach (i.e noon on up parking and interference in water with tourists becomes a major issue.
-***preferred location for best surf / wave conditions is St. Andrew’s St. Park
-we have parking availability for buses and/or cars at shop if conditions are favorable at Rick Seltzer Park (across street from Mr. Surf’s SURF SHOP 7220 Thomas Drive, PCB 32408)
– we have area for lunches at the SURF SHOP and/or can set up at an extra rate for lunch at Finns Restaurant on property.